The Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance (PASA) consists of a dedicated group of utility operators that have teamed up with the National Association of County Agricultural Agents to help deliver safety messages to farmers and ranchers around the U.S. PASA is owned and operated by Infrastructure Resources, LLC.
The Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance’s mission is to prevent damage to buried utilities through education, improved communication, and engagement.
The Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance will help transform the relationship between utility operators and the agricultural community.
- Collaboration – no one person or entity has all the answers
- Integrity – knowing and doing the right thing
- Honesty – telling the truth and being transparent in our intent
- Teamwork – our goals are lofty; we cannot accomplish them alone
- Communication – clear, intentional, and effective using the language of our audience